The aroma of toasted bread and brewed coffee in the morning is like a gentle nudge and a lovely whisper that says “good morning sweety!” Sensing there’s something cooking in the kitchen spells H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S! That is why breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I seldom start my day without it.
Think you’re too busy to whip up a healthy breakfast? Give these quick and easy breakfast recipes a try. It will definitely jump start your day.
- These fruit smoothies are full of goodness. We always have it every morning. All you need to do is pick your favorite fruits, freeze, and blend any time you fancy a smoothie. You can also tweak things (ex. add honey, yogurt etc) the way you want it to be.
- Tired of having the usual fried eggs in the morning? Why not serve your love ones poached eggs or soft boiled eggs for a change. Don’t forget to have your favorite greens and toast on the side to complete the meal.
- Tomato and basil combined is a perfect breakfast filling for your bruschetta. Here’s a simple tomato and basil bruschetta recipe. Also try kesong puti cherry tomato bruschetta if you want a little bit of Pinoy touch to it.
- You might also like cream cheese and sardines toast and avocado egg chop too.
- Have fun with your kids and make this colorful breakfast parfait. They’ll definitely love it.
- Liven up your French toast recipes by adding fillings like strawberry jam, banana or ham and cheese.
- Have your fruits and veggies in just one glass. Try any of these green smoothies for a super healthy breakfast.
- Love oatmeal even more by adding banana and cinnamon and chocolate to it.
- Make breakfast on-the-go sandwiches more exciting. Have a breakfast taco burrito, breakfast mini pizza or BLT with a twist.
- Can’t get enough of eggs for breakfast? Try spinach and prosciutto baked eggs and Noche Buena Torta.
- Make your own pancake on a weekend. Here’s an easy blueberry pancake mix recipe to try.
Why not find the time to prepare a hearty breakfast today…and tomorrow… and the next day? Why not make it every day? 🙂
These are just some of my favorite breakfast recipes. What’s yours?