It’s been raining for the past few days from where I live. And during these times, who would like to leave the house? I think going under the sheets, curling up, and sleeping a bit longer is a better idea don’t you think?
Since it’s still the weekend, can we enjoy our beds more? 🙂
Here are other things you can do during the rainy days…
- Warm up with a hot marshmallow chocolate drink. Oh, don’t forget to grab your favorite book or magazine!
- Allow the rainy blues to fade away by making your own home-made spa treatment.
My favorite scrub: brown sugar, olive oil, lavender essential oil
- Write anything from your heart.
- Make popcorn and catch up on your favorite movies or TV series.
Try this: melt butter with salt & rosemary. Drizzle into the popcorn.
- Unleash a bit of creativity by doing DIY, arts and crafts…
- Or draw/paint with the kids.
- Update your music playlist.
- Bake something…
- Or cook your favorite rainy day dish.
- Miss a friend or a family? Why not call them.
- Organize your stuff.
- Or might as well sleep and do nothing? 🙂
I guess we just need to learn how to dance in the rain to appreciate this season 🙂
Enjoy the F.un A.nd B.eautiful weekend!