It has been a year since The “Me” Time Wife was born. Until now, I can’t believe that I was able to find the courage to share a part of myself to the world.
Setting aside my fears, anxieties and doubts were not easy. But with a little “push” from Him, I was able to finally make The “Me” Time Wife happen. My blog journey took me out of my comfort zone, turned my weaknesses into opportunities and allowed me to trust myself more.
Just like any beginnings, I’ve experienced A LOT of pitfalls along the way. But in hindsight, what’s important are the lives this blog has touched (including mine), the things I learned from my successes & mistakes, and the many occasions when I am able to live out my purpose.
I’m excited for more adventures and I look forward to more years of touching lives. I hope you’ll continue to find the 3 C’s – calm, comfort & courage every time you visit.
Do let me know if you want to see anything featured on the blog ok?
For now, let me share with you some trivia…
- I was stuck in traffic going home from work when the name of the blog came to me. Three ½ years later, The “Me” Time Wife was born. Yup, it took a lot of twists and turns, but its existence came at the right time.
- My awesome blog coach, Martine De Luna gave me a birthday discount when I got her services ( I took it as a sign that I really need to pursue blogging..hehe) . It was the best gift ever that year! She was so so so kind, witty, approachable and easy to work with. So if you are looking for a blog coach, I suggest you get her!
- It took more than 7 revisions before I came up with my blog design. Good thing my patient & kind web designer, Patricia of Fancy Girl Design Studio never gave up on me.
- Coming up with my “personal” brand was the hardest part when I was planning for the blog. I consumed 3 cups of chocolate drink before I came up with one.
- Four days. That’s the number of days that it takes me to finish one post because of my fear of writing. I even pray to my ancestors, who are great writers for guidance before I start. I overcame my fear by combining words with (a lot of) beautiful pictures. So far, it’s working.
- I was pressured & overwhelmed with the numbers (ex. number of blog comments, number of social media likes etc) that I almost gave up. Reminding myself of my blog’s purpose brought me back to my senses.
- I love early morning – the best time of the day for me to write.
- I received a lot of blessings when I had my blog. One of them is getting connected with friends and loved ones who I haven’t gotten in touch with for a long time.
- My mom gave her iPhone to me so I can take good pictures anywhere I go. Thanks Mom…I LOVE YOU!
- Last year, I focused on simply writing. For the coming months, I will work on getting my blog out there. Will you help me? 🙂
As I look back, I’d like to share with you my top 15 favorite posts:
- How to Make Time
- Got 18 Minutes? 22 Things women can do for herself
- Bits of “Me” moments
- Real Women Talk About “Me” Time
- What’s it like to be 35?
- Why Homemade Pizza is Love
- Be Blessed & Be a Blessing
- Art Activities for the Kids
- Teacher Mommy
- Chickpeas Fish Cakes
- F.A.B. Finds – Proudly Pinoy
- Have a F.A.B. Weekend
- Learning Social Entrepreneurship
- Happy Thoughts – Gratitude
- Happy Thoughts – You are Beautiful. You are Loved.
Thank you again everyone for all the LOVE and support. You continually inspire me everyday 🙂
Until our next “me” time. Have a Fun And Beautiful Day!