Have you noticed that everything goes by so fast come December? Each one is just eager to go out & prepare for the upcoming holidays. That timely “break” and quality time are something to look forward to. But let’s not forget to reflect and prepare ourselves as well for His coming.
For this weekend, I’m a bit behind my Christmas list. Not even half-way. Are you also heading out for the Christmas rush? 🙂
Before you get busy, here are some of my favorites for this week…
- Simplify your life during the Holidays
- Something to try – Christmas wreath macarons & pasta recipes.
- Creative ideas : healthy meals you can make from leftovers and lighting candles in cupcake trays
- Some of my favorite Filipina bloggers talk about waking up together ; affirmation, ; and forgiving ourselves.
- Let’s make our lives easier with these kitchen hacks.
- I have to agree, how about you? … Everyone is born to share his/her talent .
- 100 notable books of 2014
Enjoy the rest of the F.un A.nd B.eautiful weekend!