‘Hope you are having a great week.
My family just started sorting some of our travel photos (after two months!) last Sunday ; so pardon me if I’m posting a selfie picture taken at Yosemite, one of my favorite places during the trip.
Somehow, this moment reminded me to slow down a bit to appreciate life more – its joys and imperfections, the people I meet and the opportunities out there waiting for me to take on.
I guess it’s not a bad idea if I slow down again this weekend huh? I’m thinking of cooking my favorite pasta and creating my accessories. Walking with hubby and making science experiments with the little one would also be nice.
What are you planning this weekend?
I hope you’ll also find pockets of “me” time to do the things you love and to create wonderful moments with people who matters most.
For now, sharing with you my favorite reads for the week…
- I want to devour on relyenong alimango , Ilocos empanada, bagnet, halayang ube and many more after reading CNN’s list of Filipino foods that define the Philippines.
- I’m getting my phone and following these Filipino Instagrammers now.
- Mommies, let’s remind ourselves why being a mom is more than enough.
- Want to live longer and happier? Let this 92-year-old woman tell you how.
- Are you already born during the 80’s? Do you remember these classic Philippine TV commercials?
- Who wouldn’t be tempted to try this yummy 3-ingredient Japanese cheesecake? Looks so good.
- Try making this : campfire banana boats | rigatoni with spinach, goat cheese and pistachios | ice cream cake .
- DIY: fabric bead bracelet | painted pencils | clay jewelry dish | teeth whitening paste .
- Brilliant uses of baking soda .
- Best TED talks to motivate us at work and life.
- Why “me” time matters when it comes to your happiness.
Enjoy the F.A.B. weekend!