We missed Home so we’re staying here for the next few days. Maybe, we’ll catch up with some of our favorite things to do like (sleeping…hehehe) cooking popcorn, making brewed iced tea and watching movies. Biking around the neighborhood on Sunday morning might be a good idea too huh?
Whatever we’re doing this weekend, let’s all enjoy and relax a bit!
Who wouldn’t be grateful for weekends? 🙂
Here are some fun and beautiful links from around the web…
- Know what to pack in a survival kit as we prepare for the rainy season.
- Take a peak on this Father’s Day gift guide for some great ideas for Dads in your life.
- Want to improve your knife cooking skills?
- Yay, a chart on how to remove stains.
- Maya Angelou’s letter to her younger self.
- A touching video about a child explaining why he’s a vegetarian.
- Helpful tips on how to clean make-up brushes.
- Do you like to make this paper flower?
- A free mindfulness meditation app that will help bring balance to your life.
- This 7 ingredient muesli bread is interesting to try.