I’m back 🙂
Slowly getting the blogging thing together again. I went through difficult times recently and I have to let go of my little space in the web for a while. But don’t worry, I’m here to stay. Life really knows how to give a nudge at the most unexpected times. But trusting in His goodness brought so much comfort and love.
So if ever you’re going through the same, know that He is there.
On the lighter note, here are some of my favorite F.A.B. links for the week. My top three finds are 25 + Apps to make everyday life easier, the collection of beautiful desktop wall paper down loads (I immediately changed my wall paper. They are so beautiful!) & learning how to grow old with myself.
Come on now, get your favorite drink. Relax and feel the beautiful day 🙂
- Planning of sprucing up the look of your computer? Check these collection of beautiful desktop wall paper downloads.
- You’ll definitely need some of these 25+ Apps to make your everyday life easier.
- Thinking of how to age gracefully? Here’s a very nice read about how to grow old with yourself. Aging is not scary after all.
- These Five Minute Zen Tips are so easy to do. Perfect especially if you have a a busy lifestyle.
- The list of 50 All time Favorite New Uses for Old Things definitely gave me a lot of idea to re-use my old stuff.
- Try these 14 Natural Immunity Boosters first before popping any medicine in your mouth when you don’t feel well.
- I’ll try some of these Food Styling & Photography tips the next time I’m out on a food trip.
- Prepare these interesting & yummy halloween hot cocoa and sweet and salty curried popcorn before you watch that scary movie you lined up for Halloween.
- Find time to embrace rest in a Culture of Busy.
- I’m doing this ASAP – The best way to organize your freezer.
- Now I know… 14 Fruit Hacks that will change your Life.
- The Color Coded Photography article surely encouraged me to live colorfully!
Any fun weekend plans? 🙂